AIM
Stubzor

Flash brickout Flash brickout

Okay..

yeah it was really okay Thou i really would like other controls or like a Focus out when the mouse is outside the flash box KNow what im saying?? Other then that Really good ^^

Nail Noid Nail Noid

Terrifying

It was terryfyingly boring soz the music Was Like OMG SHUT IT OFF And The Bounces Were boring the only good thing according to me was that it was really like a really old game Dunno What it is called but wutevva You are Blowing bricks and stuff..... Try and make a Sound OFF button k??

Age of War Age of War

Woot????

Oki First it was a very good game Second WHERE DA FUCK CAN I TURN OFF THE SOUND!? lol xD

Clear Vision II Clear Vision II

Great

Great game ther mate perfect althou a bit straight lined you had no mor choice then to choose Accept. otherwise Perfect animation perfect sight ^^

Goliath The Soothsayer Goliath The Soothsayer

Dude i just got stuck over and over again lol

But hey AWESOME game Frikkin freaky LoL i cold actually need some help xD

Great game

You you heard me GREAT GAME MATE !!! ^^ xD

Dead Frontier Night Three Dead Frontier Night Three

......

yeah ok Graphics Great ^^ Sound great... ai..nah not that good but better then most ^^ and the way zombies look?? ah Creepy 5/5 8/10 ^^Great score ^^

Zombie Soundboard Zombie Soundboard

duude

Dudde Thats Awewsome Soundboard mate ^^ But hey What is Requiem Pm me if you swanna tell....

rS Tower Defence VER3 rS Tower Defence VER3

lolz

oki well it wasnt THAT good that it ends up on the front page... but it was welll..... Ok..